Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than April 1.
2. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and attached Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph (For applicants external to DBM, PDS should be subscribed and sworn to before a Notary Public);
3. Curriculum vitae;
4. Photocopy of transcript of records;
5. Photocopy of diploma and/or certificate of graduation;
6. Photocopy of authenticated copy of certificate of eligibility/bar or board rating/license;
7. Photocopy of certificate of employment with actual duties and responsibilities;
8. Photocopy of certificate of training/seminars attended; and
9. Photocopy of performance rating for the last two (2) rating periods (if applicable)
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
LOURDES S. BAYATON-MONTE
OIC-Chief Administrative Officer
Human Resource Management Division, Administrative Service
Department of Budget and Management
G/F DBM Building III, General Solano St., San Miguel, Manila
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.